Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yuzu - The Garden (revisit)

During my working hours, suddenly my fatty gave me a call and invited my family for dinner. In a coincidence, our mind pop out with "yuzu" for our target. Erm.. We going to have a great and full dinner.

Deep-fried Shrimps

Unagi Sushi

Tuna Belly Sushi

Salmon Sushi

Thick Tuna Sushi
Whole cube of tuuna coated with black sesame seed an dunderline with deep-fried stuff, such a good bites

Prawns Tempura
Such a beautiful platting. I like the deep-fried prawns head with dash of wasabi + homemade special sauce

Stone Bittergourd
Bittergourd was too raw and bitter for me

Scallop on shell
the freshness of scallop topped with mayo and juice

Fried Soba with Tiger Prawns
Method same like fried spaghetti with the fried leek

Chicken Sukiyaki
Sukiyaki is serving in a hot pot with dipping meat and simmer with vegetables. The soup is more to sweet taste. Usually, a raw eggs to beaten and dipped with the meat. But, i dont think it work in Malaysia, so we decided to pour the egg inside the pot. Due to my family member not advisable to consume beef, we rather replaced as chicken. Actually is goes well with beef for sukiyaki.

Grilled Cod Fish
Meat was so succelent

Cute Junncy Boy





No comments:

Post a Comment